To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Mr. Ali" <enhance401@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:26:17 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 904 trans

The transmission in my 1977 Hornet has done something kinda freaky.
It
seem to be stuck in 2nd. When in Park it still trys to move forward a
little but I can hear it trying. In reverse it moves forward about 6
inches and stops, almost like I threw it in reverse from Drive. In
Nuetal (i know its spelled wrong) it takes off but is in 2nd the
whole
times based on RPMs and the fact that i don't hear / feel it shift.
Drive has all 3 speeds, 2nd does the 1-2 shift, and 1st still act
like
1st. its a 904 thans out of a 1973 hornet and only had 15,000 miles
on
it or at least that's what I'm told.
Thank You for any advice you can give me

Fard.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS