Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

How many cars do you have at your house now? Your wife is going to kill
you.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Well Tuesday morning I went to look at another gremlin that was local.
Next town over from me.
  The bad, it is missing the grille, hood, fenders, doors, rear bumper,
and seats. It has a small amount of rust in the rear quarter DS, and in
the PS front floor. No motor, no tranny was a 3spd standard.
The good, it has a big amc 20 rear, factory original torque links, and
a correct crossmember!
The BEST,
It also has a genuine H in the vin code with a nice clean instate
tittle!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!! Course figures I just sold my spare parts.
I have always wanted this car!!!! P.S original black dash is there
with the vin tag.
Couldn't wait to share my joy with you guys n gals!!!
Still haven't told the wife yet. I hope to get the car home and in a
garage bay before she notices LOL

SO I need a rear bumper, and front fenders. Anyone?
DAvis

--- End Message ---