Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orphan cars

My understanding of the term orphan is not the mode being discontinued
like a Falcon or a Corvair but the manufacturer Ford or Chevy going out
of business. The most recent in my mind is Plymouth & Olds. It is
amazing how the media can pass on such misinformation to the general
public and the average Joe
doesn't know any better. Even on TV I have seen some so called
automotive experts spout stupid false hoods.
"Doc"