Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orphan cars

To me, an orphan is one who's parents are dead. Studebaker, Nash, Reo, Cord etc. If you start considering discontinued models, that would make Cavaliers, Cimerrons and yes, even Catera's orphans,, I think not.
A lot of people like the cache of "orphan" attached to their cars so you will find a lot of "Me too" guys out there. Im always amazed at what is claimed to be an "orphan". I suggest looking the word up in your Funk and Wagnells!
Wade

1951 Nash Rambler
1938 Bantam,,, Now, that's an orphan!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS