RE: [BaadAssGremlins] a old flame (AMX) on ebay (or TO BE or NOT TO BE)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] a old flame (AMX) on ebay (or TO BE or NOT TO BE)

ARRGH!! There it is AGAIN! I see this same statement
over and over on eBay used by WAY too many people.

Here's the meat of it...

"It needs toally restored but it is a good starter car.
The motor looks like the original 290 and it has the AMC
factory aluminum intake.  It ran when I stored this a few
years ago but it needs rebuilt. The interior is complete
but it also needs totally restored. It has a 4 speed and
3.23 posi.  Also included is 4 factory rally wheels."

OK....one more time, in ENGLISH:

"It needs TO BE totally restored but it is a good starter car.
The motor looks like the original 290 and it has the AMC
factory aluminum intake.  It ran when I stored this a few
years ago but it needs TO BE rebuilt. The interior is complete
but it also needs TO BE totally restored. It has a 4 speed and
3.23 posi.  Also included ARE 4 factory rally wheels."

Also try-

"It needs total restoration"
and
"It ran when I stored this a few years ago but it needs rebuilding."

Man, I needs vacationed!

John