[BaadAssGremlins] a old flame (AMX) on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] a old flame (AMX) on ebay

This is one of my old AMXs, sold it in 1988:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-AMX-290-4-speed-project-car_W0QQitemZ4574995974QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Was a solid little car, origianl 290, 4spd, great driver. The fellow bought
it here in Houston and drove it home to Red Lodge, Montana. Somewhere on Jim
Stone's amxfiles.com website there is a photo of this car. I believe it was
originally Commodore Blue. Nothing special, but a great start for someone
looking for a two seater AMX too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825