[BaadAssGremlins] My 78 Gremlin Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] My 78 Gremlin Progress

ok guys i got all the trim painted as well as the dash and package tray, how ever i might be selling it before long as i might be getting a 1951 ford and dont have the room for all and this is the car dad wanted when he got his, so its a family thing on this but if i do sell it ill let yall know and ill still be with the group and the car will not be going to the junker a friend is interestred in it. ok i gtg guys ttyl

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS