[BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

Based upon my experiences, I would start from scratch.
 Remove the plugs, turn the crankshaft until the #1
cylindar is in compression, reinstall the plugs and
rewire to insure the #1 plug wire is at #1.

I can't tell you how many times I THOUGHT and
CONVINCED myself that the distributor wasn't 180
degees off when it was.  Jeesh!!

It can only be three things; spark, gas, timing.  If
ya got the first two, it can only be the last one!

Bldfw
Dallas, TX

http://mail.yahoo.com