[BaadAssGremlins] HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

[BaadAssGremlins] HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

My gremlin is fianlly put back together and is looking great, but one
problem remains It wont start. I replaced near about everything, coil,
alternator, battery cables, starter, rebuilt carb, new fan, belt, water
pump, dist. cap, rotor button, flywheel, spark plugs and wires,
eleminated the emisions but did a nice job of it no half ass job. new
exaust manifold new intake with no egr. New fuel pump, fuel lines, fuel
filter. New radiator and heater hoses, new thermostat.

I honestly dont know what could be wrong, I get great spark, fuel is
being pumped, I played with the timing, The engine does not even want
to attempt to start, There is nothing mecanically wrong with the
engine, all of the external parts were fixed or replaced with new.
Could someone help me figure out what is going on here.