[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of my 72"Grumpy" (Joe's 72) AMC NA

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of my 72"Grumpy" (Joe's 72) AMC NATIONALS!!

PAX, and all here. The NAMDRA AMC Nationals is held every year at
CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK. Located in Cordova Illinois. Cordova is  on
Illinois route 84. It's just north of interstate I-80 .I-80 runs
east/west across the state from Chicago to Iowa and way beyond.If you
are down by St Louis just  come up I-55 to I-74...take I-74 west on
past Galesburg to where it becomes I-80...very simple.Basically once
you get on I-74...keep driving west till you almost cross the river!
You take the last exit from interstate I-80 just before you cross
over the Mississippi river into Iowa...going from east to west.Take
the Savanna/East Moline exit to your right. At the bottom of the hill
turn right after you stop at  the stop sign. Go thru Rapids City,Port
Byron,blink and you'll miss town of Cordova. A couple of miles north
of Cordova(small blip on the map) is the "Cordova Dragway Park". This
is the tracks 50th anniversary!! ALWAYS a great time. ALL AMC
Drags,swapmeet,carshow. Afterwards there is also all makes racing
till late ! Come on and have some fun!DATE...SEPTEMBER 15,16, 17. Not
much on Thursday 15th.The major stuff starts ....Swapmeet,BS
sessions,benchracing, and fun racing FRIDAY SEPT 16th. Car
show ,swapmeet and AWESOME ALL-AMC DRAGS are SATURDAY 17th! Come over
and have a BLAST!!Joe NAMDRA # 3128--- In
aBaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxx> wrote:
> Cordova Dragway?  AMC Nationals?  When?
>
> Pax in Central Illinois

>    From: "jgray_55" <jgray_55@xxxx>
> Subject: Posted photos of my 72"Grumpy"  (Joe's 72)
>
>  Anyone else from the group going  to the AMC
> Nationals
> at Cordova Dragway Park in Cordova Illinois?? Thanks
> alot,Joe
>

> "I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make
as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams