Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: There Is A God!!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: There Is A God!!!!!!!!!

Lu due to my many physical problems and I have many my wife tries to
mother me as she thinks she knows what is best for me. According to her
working on my Hornet's is not good for me although both my regular
doctor and the VA doctor say it is good therapy for me both physically
and mentally. We been married 36 1/2 years but she know's better than 2
doctors of 60+ years combined experience. :-) She has been driving me
nuts for over 1 1/2 years since her mother passed. Sorry for the rant.
AMC content, I took the yellow Hornet out for a short peaceful drive
this morning and a looking forward to  a peaceful day tomorrow. I have
some Hornet parts to work on and a Gremlin F/C model I bought  few years
ago off of eBay I am restoring.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Why are you even married if she is that much of a PITA?
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> The Wife was on vacation all last week but luckily for me she was
baby
> sitting our new grandson for 4 days and I worked on my Hornet. My
> friends shop is closed this week and will re-open friday. The wife
has
> this week off also for vacation and I have no place to hide!!!. The
good
> news is she will be watching the grandson from tomorrow till the end
of
> the week, say AMEN!!!!!! I can now work on some AMC models and I can
> clean and prepare all the dash parts for installation the following
> week. I am closing in on completion of the interior, now if I could
only
> get the !@#$%^ upholstery guy to do the !@$%^ 2 bucket seats. But I
have
> some temp. slip on/tie on seat covers to use for now.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---