[BaadAssGremlins] FW: eBay Listing Confirmed: Shocks & Air Lift airbags

[BaadAssGremlins] FW: eBay Listing Confirmed: Shocks & Air Lift airbags (7998495863)

Title: eBay Listing Confirmed: Shocks & Air Lift airbags (7998495863)

Hey Guys!

I realize these are not AMC parts, but maybe some of you are running SBC engines or know someone who might be looking for some good parts. I have other GM related items too, please inquire.

I hope this is not inappropriate, if so, please advise and I won’t do this again.

I just need to clear-out some inventory.

Cheers!

Patof.