Re: [BaadAssGremlins] possibly fraud/spoof auction

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] possibly fraud/spoof auction

I'm visiting friends close to Albuquerque. I didn't bid, but sent him an
ebay question asking for an address and phone # so I could see the car
before I leave for home on Wednesday. We'll see if I get any reply.
Onree

on 9/5/05 12:13 AM, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did write: