Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me ir

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me irked.

Hi John, well, with all due respect, Popular Hot Rodding has been like a 4
hour old pair of Pampers on Noah's butt in the 99 degree here here in
Houston with 60% humidity (felt like 109 today); but PHR has been abuot the
same for years. You can throw both of them on the wall and they stick, and
the pampers and phr both smell like crap. Suggestion? This is easy. Since
you will obviously want to show off those pages to your friends, or on your
website.

So simply 'rambler mentality' out and take a single edged razor blade and go
to some places like Barnes & Nobles and silently slice out the page(s) you
need and put the book back, duh.

Don't get your soiled New Jersey panties to wadded, as you have to remember
the source. When was the last time PHR did anything worth a crap AMC wise?
It is 'Primedia' which owns other ilk like 'super chevy' and 'chevy high
performance' and crap like that.

Mainstream. You shuold have mentioned to them that Chevy is built in China
now, boy, that would have ruined their day:
 http://www.forbes.com/columnists/columnists/2004/03/30/cz_jf_0330flint.html
American Revulsion!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX