RE: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me ir

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me irked.

Nah...I bought a copy for myself, but there's nothing
there to really brag about...so no need to advertise
it to friends/family and on the website.

It's was just so nutty for them to put together an
article suggesting nine 'alternative' cars to build
up...yet they suggested 5 GMs, 3 Fords and 1 Mopar...
or 'the same old sh*t'.

Quoting again: "...it's about moving the hobby forward
with cars that are still affordable and for which many
parts are available right now."

In other words, they consider 'Hot Rodding' to be
installing off-the-shelf components in configurations
nearly indistinguishable from the others. Giants wheels
and rubber, loud paint and as much Jegs SBC chrome as
can be fitted. Sorry- 'hot rodding' in my book requires
fabrication of one-off components.

You aren't an original 'til you're the only one that
does it.

Going to Sears for a wheel and tire combo isn't
'customizing'.

I have more respect for the guy that created the hideous
monstrosity in the attached photo than for anything I see
in the PHR article.

John