Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me ir

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Hornet is in PHR magazine...barely. Color me irked.

I think you might have answered yourself here John:
"In other words, they consider 'Hot Rodding' to be
installing off-the-shelf components in configurations
nearly indistinguishable from the others. Giants wheels
and rubber, loud paint and as much Jegs SBC chrome as
can be fitted."

Those are some major advertisers mentioned there imagine the PRH without
those advertisers. I get from a variety of magazines ad rate sheets, and
most are not cheap, like back page for instance can easily be $20K. Ironic
though that PHR mentions the hobby moving forward with cars that are still
affordable!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825