Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parking brake question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parking brake question

It is not AMC it is every old car. The only difference is you can work on the old ones. The guy I work with that has the 89 Mustang that he is messing around with had it jack up replacing the fuel filter. Yea it is under the car around the gas tank someplace. After he changed it he decided to run it while it was on the jack stands. He did he steped on the breaks and the steel break line broke. He had brake fluid everwhere. Seems like it had a spot that was corroded and rubbing for years. He was just happy it broke when it did. He has had to fix a bunch of things and to be an 89 is no that old.
Terry