[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parking brake question

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parking brake question

Okay-sorry to be a pain in the @$#@ about this, but I ran into another
snag with this whole brake issue.  I was able to find exact
replcaments from a company called Tru-Torque-got them from a parts
chain in the area called Advance Auto.  But now, I can't bleed the
back brakes again.  I tried everything, but nothing worked.  I finally
got fed up and brought it into a shop, who concluded that the rear
flex hose from the frame to the rear axle is collapsed.  From the
outside, the hose looks ok.  Has anybody ever run into this before?
I'm reaaly getting discouraged with this car-it's 1 thing after
another.  I know it's buyer beware when you buy somehitng on line (in
this case ebay), but I really feel that i got the shaft.  Anyways,
thanks for letting me vent, and for any input that anybody can give me.

Dan

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Dan Kennedy American is an AMC parts supplier. I have misplaced his
> catalog. He doesn't have a web site. There are 3 different cables
that
> make up the hand brake system. His cables are direct factory
> replacements for the stock ones, no cutting or anything. I even
priced
> cables a few years ago for my friends 78 Concord AMX (same as a
Hornet)
> from the local auto parts store and Kennedy was cheaper. Check
Eddie's