[BaadAssGremlins] Re: bumper brackets (Terry)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: bumper brackets (Terry)

That's a better idea than mine.  I was considering
putting bandaid bumper stickers all over the rotted
bumper.  ;)

I agree Doc I gave up on a rear bumper for my Gremlin
along time ago.
It is
rusted real bad from the ends to about a third away on
each side. I am
afraid
if I tried to sand blast it I wouldn't have anything
left. To make it
look a
little better I put white reelecting tape on mine all
across the
bumper. I tried
the chrome tape and it really looked cheap. While the
white reflective
tape
leaves a lot to be desired it does cover the rust and
the holes. It
really
shows up when head lights shine on it. If someone hits
me in the rear
end at night
he would have to be blind, drunk or both.
Terry

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs