Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 78 gremlin colors

Usually the body and the jams are painted first. then the interior is
installed. Me I have a pretty clean 99% rust free car with decent
original paint. It was the 20+ years in the Florida sun that cooked my
whole interior along with he abuse it took from the 4 years the previous
owner had it. I also had the usual cracks in the door frame that I had
welded up and had to touch up the body color on the door jams before I
painted the black on the interior side. A car can be painted with a
complete interior but the key to any good paint job is preparation. It
never hurts to think out loud, that's how you learn things.
"Doc"