[BaadAssGremlins] ebay shipping

A few weeks ago someone on here, don't remember who, was barking about
shipping costs on some ebay items, as they felt they had been scammed by
extraordinary high prices on shipping. My advise was then, and now, if you
don't see the shipping costs in the auction, quickly hit 'email seller a
question' and ask them 'how much to zip code 12345' for instance.

After getting a negative feedback from a deadbeat in Florida (Bart, go kick
his ass for me) yesterday, I decided to create a page on my website of a few
assholes I have dealt with on ebay.

I do however wish to emphasize a staggering 99% of the people I have ever
dealt with on ebay are wonderful. But...just life in life, traffic, work,
school, there is always one unchanged diaper full of corn and peanuts and
strained peas, stinking up the high heavens.

I also didn't know there was so many scams either, but ONE of them deals
with shipping. Some deal with 'bait & switch' others with 'paypal' and so
on, so have included those here on my site.
I have had well over 2400+ auctions, and items sold, on ebay, of which I
lost a ton of positive feedbacks years ago when my accounts were merged,
from the old planhouamx@xxxxxxx (gee, can't believe I still remember that,
been something like 6 years) to eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but I lost
hundreds of feedbacks in the process, of which it is something like 1300
now.

But a Rambler Mentally Challenged Asshole really ticked me off. I was nice
enough to accept a personal check, of which not a whole lot of people do on
ebay. And he sent me this check with a year old EXPIRED address on it, to
which his item, a little pair of Rambler turn lenses for $9; was sent to. I
tried to resolve the situation, but he would have none of it. I was a little
diplomatic about it (AMC term was 1967-70 "DPL") and the buyers refusal to
accept responsibility led to this strike. And so it goes. So here is the
whole page, appropiately titled "ebay assholes" which i guarantee you will
eventually be #1 in a google search. But if it helps out one person out
there it will be worth the bandwidth.
 http://www.planethoustonamx.com/just%20stuff/ebay_assholes.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX