[BaadAssGremlins] DEADBEAT WORTHLESS AMCers

[BaadAssGremlins] DEADBEAT WORTHLESS AMCers

You guys remember George aka DPWINE on here?See back in May he was going to give me a rear hatchglass and dashtop for free as long as i paid shipping.he figured the shipping costs to be at 52$ so i sent him a USPS money order for that amount and i waited and waited and waited and waited and alls i got was i sent it,my gf f'd up your address,i'm sedning you a refund on and on and on.well to this day i haven't gotten shit from him so i'm going to try and get him for mail fraud so please steer clear of this guy in the future.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS