Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: AMC EAGLE MEET

July 24, 2005

The members of the AMC Eagle Nest, the largest on-line web-site and forum specific to the American Motors Eagle, are having their first nation-wide member meet at
305 SIEGEL ST TAMA IOWA              this September. Although a few months away and gas prices still affecting travel plans we are expecting at this time approximately 30 - 50 of our members and their families to attend (total membership right now is nearing 400) and we expect that number to increase as we get closer to the actual date of the meet.

As a part of our welcoming package we are seeking contributions of promotional items from a variety of AMC vendors. If you wish to provide us with items you may send them to
   Steve Browning
   AMC Eagle Nest
   PO BOX 402

   LAND O LAKES FL 34639

   Note:  Even though you may not offer goods or services specific to the AMC Eagle many of our sources for parts/supplies/services are obtained thru AMC Jeep related sources and others as there was a lot of interchange between the two model lines. Itâs a excellent advertising opportunity and booths are welcome.

Of course we will acknowledge receipt of any items contributed to us.  If you should wish to sponsor the meet in any other fashion then please feels free to contact me at the above address or via e-mail at IowaEagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR STEVEABN8295b@xxxxxxx

Sincerely

Doug Shepard

AMC Eagle Nest Home page

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS