Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Building a 998??

In a message dated 8/6/05 2:40:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Whats the 998 going to need?  Whats a decent Stall convertor need to
be rated at?  Whats a decent convertor? All the inner stuff I assume
will need to be changed, Any Suggestions on that?

Thanks ahead of time.
I'd go at least a 3000 stall,stage 2 type shift kit and its up to you if you wanna manual valve body,but i'd go with race type bands in the tranny and a good deep pan for it and a good trans cooler.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS