Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet amx louvers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet amx louvers

In a message dated 7/28/05 1:08:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi John, no, the rear glass on the 71-74 AMXs and Javelins is much shorter
than the 68-70 AMX and Javelin, this is why one has to cut of the rear
bottom of the louvers to make it fit. If you don't cut the bottom louver, it
hangs over onto the sill panel on the later models.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
Eduardos correct,I tried that theary with a rear glass from a 70 AMX me and a buddy were cutting up'it was badly rotted'and i put it in the back of my 73 Jav and it wouldn't fit.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS