[BaadAssGremlins] hornet amx louvers

Hey Bart, someone was asking baout rear louvers for Hornet AMX. These good
looking solid louvers are tough to find, and were same on 78 Concord AMX.
They fit great on any 68-70 AMX and Javelin also, and if one cuts off the
bottom louver, they fit great on 71-74 AMX and Javelin too. These two scans
here are from AMC 1977 Supplement #3; Body Hornet AMX. You won't find this
stuff in a technical service manual, only in the mid year 77 release of the
bulletins. So maybe if you have someplace to stash this on your website here
since there are some Hornet owners, like me, this might help someone one day
figure out how to mount, clean, remove, or something a rare set of louvers
for their Hornet or other.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825