[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Mile Liars

It's been known to happen.  My 72 Olds wagon on has
89k on it and I don't doubt it to be the correct
milage.  My 71 Mark III only had 27k when I bought in
10years ago but I'm somewhat skeptical of that.  But
I've only put 6k on it in the last 10years and 3500 of
that was just driving it home when I bought it.

BLDFW