[BaadAssGremlins] Low Mileage Old Cars

My mother's 84 "K" car wagon had 11,000 original miles on it when I gave
it to my son last year. My father bought it in sept. of 84 and put 7,000
miles on it from then till he died in feb. of 86. From then till 2002 my
mother put 4,000 miles on it. To bad the old man turned traitor and
bought SlowPar. If it was an Eagle or a Concord wagon I would have kept
it myself.
"Doc"