[BaadAssGremlins] Re: car shows

I used to take my 68 Chevelle and my friend took his 68 Charger and
they were fas from done.
I didnt enter as far as trying to get a trophy, but Id let people
see what I had got done to it.
Most people(true car fans) will understand a car thats a project and
can see potential in its future.
If they dont and act funny or smart just punch em. LOl  Rod