Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO International Show

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO International Show

OK...You're forgiven....

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops, sorry, yes, there were about 1/2 dozen hornets there also (see
photos) including 1 wagon. I was really tired when I was posting
last night. Forgive my oversight. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@xxxx> wrote:
> WHAT???? No Hornets???
>
> lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:I didn't see anyone from this
list at the show today, but I had a
> good time never the less. There were at least 150 - 200 AMC cars
on
> the show field and 'display only' areas. I took many photos and
will
> post a few relevent cars in a folder tonight. I did order a
radiator
> (yeah!) and Jeff Kennedy got most of my money! He even had floor
> pans that I needed. One vendor was selling these cool t-shirts
which
> I donned today: "Bad Ass Girls {AMC logo} Drive Bad Ass Toys" -
how
> appropriate was THAT?!!! There were around 1/2 dozen Gremlins, 3
> Pacers, 1 Matador, several Ramblers, 4 Marlins, 1 Metro, a couple
of
> Rouges, and a zillion AMXs & Javelins. There were 3 Jeeps, and
some
> Nash/Hudsons too. The vending was great (missed you Eddie & sorry
> hear of your health issues). I bumped into a few friends that I
had
> met at other shows and met 'Javlynn Sue'. The Colorado AMC Club is
> hosting the 2007 show and they were selling these cool coins that
> you could get your AMO number stamped on (proceeds going for that
> event - I had to get one). After loading up on parts, AMO stuff, t-
> shirts, a neat Gremlin baseball cap and photos, I left before the
> banquet and awards.
> The general AMO meeting was good and featured the Mexican AMO Club
> (their president was there and gave a very nice powerpoint
> presentation). A new class for judging was brought up which was
> the 'Great American Road Traveler' award which will go to the best
> AMC driven car starting next year. Non-AMC powered vehicle class
was
> discussed and will now permanently be a part of the AMO shows. The
> hospitality, hotel, and event were first rate. Wonderful time! I
> just hate that I didn't meet any BAG members in person. Hopefully
we
> can meet in Dayton next year or sooner! ~Lu~

> Amc gremlin Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators

Service.