Re: [BaadAssGremlins] car shows

Speaking of local cars shows I don't feel that get that feeling much anymore that the guy with the $50,000 car is looking down on me. Back in 97 when I first started going to the shows I did and I heard a some comments but my kids was having fun so I kept going. Now when I go I really do get a lot of complements on the fact that I have a Gremlin period. It makes me feel good even though mine is a long way from a "show"car. I found that it helps to go to different shows. I got into a rut and was just going to the same ones every month. This year I have started going to different ones and he has seem to gather more interest. Now if this damn heat will let up so I can go to a few more.
Terry.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS