Re: [BaadAssGremlins] car shows

OKAY< OKAY  I will chck out what is needed and see if I can get the interior back (sort of0 and enter my poor little one-owner.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 7/22/05 2:46:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I couldn't agree more. Your project car will be among
like-minded AMC family. It's not like the local cruise
where the guy that has a second mortgage in his 454
Corvette is going to look down \his lng, glass nose
at you. Fellow AMC fans will, as Terry said perfectly
...what it once was, and what is may someday be again,
And they will appreciate that you've adopted one to
care for. And who knows...that one part you just can't
find may find you when someone looks at you car and
says 'Hey...you're missing your such-n-such...I've got
a spare at home. Want it?'

Bring on the beaters, the projects, the lost causes...
they will be appreciated regardless.

John
That chaps my ass as well.i see cool rides in the parkin lot cuz maybe theresa spot of rust or a ding or dent i love beaters that's why i drive a beat up 73 Fury
Bart