[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress

You see.
The reason your seats were taking longer was because the Gremlin God
knew you were gonna have to repair the floor. LOL
Sounds like your making good progress. Did you buy the carpet pre
made?
I bought mine from Whitney and I wasnt real happy with the fit. It
was like they didnt give me enuff room were it goes into the rocker
panel covers.
I to bought my car because there was no rust on it. You can always
redo a motor more easily than you can rebondo everything. Good luck
on it. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I got the seats and old carpet and it's jute backing out yesterday
along
> with the so called tar impregnated  cardboard sound deadener.
Everything