Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With This Car

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With This Car

I hear there is a 70% chance of a volcano hitting Florida next. Ya'll need
to keep your eyes on that Dennis fellow, he blew past 100mph sustained this
morning and all indications are will be a Cat 2, possibly Cat 3, by the time
it hits the gulf coast states. Ya'll can keep that shit. We are in a drought
here in Houston, just broke a record going back into the 1800s for no rain
in whole month of June, was a whopping .008 rain fell. Yesterday we had some
thunderstroms come thru and drop 1-2 inches, but we are in july now, not
June, not sure if too late to save many lawns!

Speaking of heat, before yesterday, we had 35 consectutive days the temps
were "above average" with yesterday hitting, again, 100 degrees. You talk
about heat making one goofy, I was outside trying to paint some items, as
they would dry quick if nothing else. But you can only stay outside for
about a hour/max, due to the heat. The humidity factored in, it "felt like"
a whopping 12 degrees. Nothing AMC is worth my life in that.

On top of that, we also had a Code Yellow OZONE ALERT. Yes, unhealthy for
elderly, kids, hell, unhealthy for anyone outside breathing that shit. If
you are outside for a few hours, it makes you hack and cough, and later,
sneeze. Best thing about it however is that you can make your own NOS AMC
fan belts, as that is what it looks like when you pick your nose later, big,
black, fan belts. Maybe I can sell them on ebay!

Hang in there Doc, as with AMC it is always something!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx