Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With ThisCar

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With ThisCar

Tony, gas tanks are usually a problem with old cars. I had to replace
the tanks in both of my Hornet's. But luckily for me the later
Hornet/Concord/Eagle 22 gallon tank fits with only minor modification to
the fuel lines and needs new gas tank straps and "J" bolts so I was able
to get 2 brand new tanks.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- hey doc,
i feel your pain man, i got a nice 4th of july surprise form my
gremlin with a nice puddel of gasoline from the gas tank. On the
bright side i found a place that cleans, reseals and coats the inside
of the tank for around $100. They guy I talked to was very friendly
and knew his stuff. Spent the whole day in town with my mom going
around to thrift stores, but i hit paydirt when I found an american
motors repair manual for all models from '75 to '82 :). Got it for a
buck too! I also got the rear end out the day before the last and im
cleaning under the car in my spare time. On top of this im helping my
friend do the brakes on his gf's truck but we should be done tomorrow.
Ive also been having computer prob's with these damn spyware things. I
also gotta clean out my room sometime soon and that is no easy task as
i am a severe pack rat that keeps everything.
So thats my ranting and raving, grr i just want my car back on the
road so I can enjoy it before the next hurricane comes :(.

                                Tony

--- End Message ---