Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With This Car

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Always A Glitch Of Some Kind With This Car

In a message dated 7/7/05 3:31:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, darkvortex37@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So thats my ranting and raving, grr i just want my car back on the
road so I can enjoy it before the next hurricane comes :(.

                                Tony
Hey Tony,you from Fl.?i ask because you mentioned 'Hurricanes' Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUN LOL I'm in Ft.Pierce where the eyes of both Francis and Jeanne cheerfully laid waste to my neck of the woods  i was lucky the Phicus tree next to my 73 Gremlin spared it when the branches snapped like balsa wood
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS