[BaadAssGremlins] Progress

I got the seats and old carpet and it's jute backing out yesterday along
with the so called tar impregnated  cardboard sound deadener. Everything
just crumbled it was so sun baked. I did find one small rust spot in the
floor on the drivers side where the seam is that joins the floor to the
firewall. This is a common spot. I just have to cut ot a 2X8 inch
section of the floor out and weld in a new piece. After all the grief
this car has given me I realised the main reason I bought this car was
it had never been hit or repaired or the paint even touched up, granted
it has a few dings and minor dents but is 99% rust free. Also the delay
in getting the seats re-upholstered gives me time to repair the rust and
not lose any more time. I might actually be finished with the interior
in 3-4 weeks.
"Doc"