Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Baby Moons? (Terry)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Baby Moons? (Terry)

In a message dated 6/30/05 2:25:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Sorry Bart but I beg to differ. Baby moons are a small smooth dog dish style hubcap. They can be used on a painted steel wheel or as the chrome wheels were called when widened, chrome reversed wheels. Paint a steel wheel silver add a set of baby moons and a set of chrome trim rings and for 60 or so $$ they almost look like the chrome ones Bart described. Did that on my yellow Hornet when it was new and I was broke from car payments.
"Doc"

you can buy the set with the caps which are called the smoothie series from Cragar
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS