[BaadAssGremlins] Baby Moons? (Terry)

Terry,

What are baby moons?  (color me clueless).

I'd gladly drop some bucks on new rims, but don't know
how to find ones that will fit the bolt pattern on the
car.  I contacted the people who sold me the Borbet
rims for my Neon and they had no clue.

pax

>>>Subject: Re: Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show (Rod)

Seriously don't know if you can tell in my picture but
my wheels have
gotten
complements and I don't have much tied up in them. I
took the original
dog
dish hub caps, you could do it with any small hub
caps, got me some
beauty rims
and painted the rims silver. I think I paid $30 for
the trim rims. It
kind of
gives it the old Corvette rim look.  When I was kid in
the 60's I was
too poor
to get me a set of rims like every body else had so I
got some baby
moons and
beauty rims. A lot of guys around here put baby moons
on their chrome
reverse
rims, remember them, it kind of looked like that.  No
not $800 mags but
not
bad.
Terry

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams