Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby Moons? (Terry)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby Moons? (Terry)

In a message dated 6/30/05 10:35:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Terry,

What are baby moons?  (color me clueless).

I'd gladly drop some bucks on new rims, but don't know
how to find ones that will fit the bolt pattern on the
car.  I contacted the people who sold me the Borbet
rims for my Neon and they had no clue.

pax
Baby moons are actually called 'Smoothies' their a chrome rim with a small dog dish hubcap in the middle and are often seen on older cars and have been around for many years and are a timeless looking rim.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS