Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby Moons? (Terry)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby Moons? (Terry)

You can find baby moons on all sorts of things, it is not uncommon to see a
18 wheeler whizzing past you on I-10 and the rig had baby moons. Go to some
street rod or classic car shows and baby moons abound. You can also find
them on trailers that haul parts and cars, and also large bbq pits like here
at the rodeo. They simply never go out of style:
http://www.dakotastreetrods.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2712

Copmarable, but with small indentation, is AMC's  'dogdish' caps used on
mostly base Gremlin, Matador and Hornets, except the moons are solid dome,
the AMC ones have slight indentation.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825