[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Baby Moons? (Terry)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Baby Moons? (Terry)

Dang Terry! How old are you???! LOL

I have also heard of the 'welfare' hubcaps, which are not baby moons,
but are sorta like the ones found on Ford cop cars? You know, the
little miniature looking hub cap things in the middle of the black rim
on the patrol cars. I wanted to get a set of those to bling out my
Barbie beach wagon. (LOL) ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> I forget I am old man and you all are bunch of kids. Baby Moons are
small hub caps that are chrome and fit over your lug nuts.