[BaadAssGremlins] trans fluid in the radiator??

[BaadAssGremlins] trans fluid in the radiator??

Radiator blew out on my 67 Ambassador (290)convertible
Monday night.Went to see my Aunt after my cousin
passed away at age  58 from a fast moving lung
cancer(only diagnosed a month ago)!!!!! Radiator Blew
all over her driveway. Core was rotted bad...so i took
the one from my other 67 Ambassasdor (343 car) to the
rad shop. It pressure tested/flow tested  fine,he also
flushed it out. I installed it Thursday night after
the visitation at the funeral home..BUT...after
warming it all up and cooling it down...it "appears"
to have a layer of red tranny fluid floating on top of
the coolant in the top tank! I Assume the in  tank
tranny cooler blew out...BUT I DID NOT have the heart
to see if the tranny fluid was milky!!I had added two
bottles of CarQuest anti rust to the coolant(looks
white). The tranny was rebuilt a few years ago...works
really super(at-least it "DID").My luck keeps getting
WORSE lately. Any suggestions "IF" i see milky tranny
fluid? Being laid off...prohibits a rebuild of the
trans. I HAVE to get my wifes 727 trans done for her
AMX....new 401 has been ready for almost a year!!
Also need to have the fellow do the trans for my 401
Gremlin. Gotta go to bed...pall bearer in the morning!
Wish me luck...if possible,Joe