[BaadAssGremlins] New Comp Cams SOLID ROLLER valve springs for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] New Comp Cams SOLID ROLLER valve springs for sale

I finally got my INDY ebay heads fiasco over!! Had a
local shop do it! So now i need to sell the other
springs to recoup part of my loss. I have 200 lb seat
pressure SOLID ROLLER Comp springs.Good to 650 lift.
Shop said worth $150-175?? Will take best offer over
$100.Please email or call my cell if
interested....309-338-3210. Thanks alot,Joe