Re: [BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve spring

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve springs...m...

That's why i wouldn't buy an expensive part off evilbay.IMHO you should've bought from a reputable AMC parts dealer as it sounds like this dude just buys the stuff and try and rake in the dough by selling it for much more on ebay.I hope all will pan out for ya.
Bart