Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator question

I thought an A/C radiator was the same as a V8 one?
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Bill so long as it is out of an A/C car you should have one big enough. Up in "The Falls " all I run is a 160 and I am warm enough.
Hal

Bill Larkie <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've rebuilt the top end of my 232 six and am
installing pretty much all new accessories including
an NOS AC compressor I won on eBay.  Once the car is
repainted, I'll be reinstalling everything including
replacing the outside AC coils as well as the radiator
as both are pretty much shot.  I'd like to get a heavy
duty radiator to handle the Texas summer heat so was
thinking of doing a V8 radiator.  Are the hose fitting
locations for a V8 cylinder radiator the same as for
the six?  Also, I picked up a 160 degree thermostat
but am wondering if that might be just a bit too
cool....?

Any suggestions on radiator size?

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible