[BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve springs...

[BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve springs...more info! VERY LONG!!

WEll..... I thought we were making progress with this
ordeal.If you remember....I bought an "AMC 401 SRkit
(INDY heads,rockers,head bolts,pushrods)",from the
fellow in Naperville Illinois a few weeks ago(Parts
Limited on ebay).All looked very well till i looked
real close at the valve springs. They were definatley
were way too stiff.I emailed the seller several
times...FINALLY after numerous emails sent by me ...he
admitted that he wrote down "ROLLER" cam on my order
to INDY.OOOPPPPSSSSS it's a flat tappet hydraulic!!
ANYWAY....last week he said he'd get springs from
INDY. Then he said they won't send them!I then said
that i wanted INDY to do it and he was to pay for
it,since they built the heads. NOW...suddenly he
expects ME to pay $300 for springs and
switching...plus shipping to have them switched???
What the F@#%^$%^%$%$^  ? I'm still giving him the
benifit of the doubt...SO FAR!! I'll keep you posted
on what the @#$#@$@#$ happens next! I understand
accidents happen,  BUT when they do, you do your best
to  make it right! There is no @$##@$@#$ reason for me
to pay for SQUAT. Thanks for letting me RANT!! I'm
really Pi@#$%$@ed ! UNFORTUNATLEY...i left ++++
feedback as soon as i got the heads..before noticing
the wrong springs!! Thanks,Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM