[BaadAssGremlins] Re: INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve spring

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: INDY heads from Parts Limited...WRONG valve springs...more info! VERY LONG!!

 Well Joe,

  Being from the same state, but 130 miles from the windy city area,
all I can say is here is another example of not to trust people from
the Chicago area. They all turn out to be a bunch of P#I%K C*C&
SUCKERS. Well not all of them but a few of them any way. I hope this
EVILBAY thing turns out for you.
  By the way, do you still have the 67 conv?
                    SCOTT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM