[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchbacks & Granny's old Bath Tub Rambler's

[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchbacks & Granny's old Bath Tub Rambler's

The Kermit the Frog Hatchback looks nice but I'll pass. I got more
chassis mods in my yellow car that just needs the V8 drive train. No
rust and just needs a paint job.
No mention of anything like subframe connectors or anything like that
and a 6 point cage. Mine is a 12 point designed by me and tied into the
subframe connectors for a Hatchback. Probably next winters project the
V8 conversion. John's granny 360 Hatch would probably kick most ricers
asses as is. I am not a restorer but that is one car I would keep stock.
As far as the three 59-60 Americans keep them. Good luck to the guy
trying get 10,000$ for one. The one that said it was in storage with the
grass growing up around it in the field is a joke. As for Hi/Po versus
stock, at 2.29 per gallon for regular my orange daily driver 258-6 cyl-1
bbl will be just fine. The yellow car with the V8 will be just for fun.
I got the best of both worlds with these two cars.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'