[BaadAssGremlins] Small Steps

It may not seem like much but the first 2 pieces have gone back into the
car today. The quarter window gaskets with the inside dyed black to
match the new interior. The seat belt dye job was finished today and the
belts will go back inro the car tomorrow. Now I just have to find all
these little plastic trim pieces that I bought or repaired/painted to
complete the seat belt installation and have stored so I didn't lose
them. I still have some small parts to be painted and dyed but assembly
has finally started. The headliner is next, maybe sat. or monday.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'